Welcome to the Missouri State Council Website
Greetings from State Deputy Keith Milson and your State Officers
Below you will find some of the of the Latest News from the State Council
To find information regarding our different Service Programs, use the drop-down lists above
To return to this page at any time, click on the State Council logo at the top of each web page, or click home on the menu bar.
11/4/2014 - 2014 Winter DD Meetings
The Mid-Year Membership Meeting of the State Council Officers, District Deputies, Directors, and Chairman will December 13-14, 2014 at the Lodge of the Four Seasons.
To make reservations with the Lodge, call 1-888-265-5500 and tell they you are coming in for the Knights of Columbus meetings to recieve a special rate. Reservations required by 11/11/2014 to ensure your space.
Click on the links below for information regarding the banquet and the Ladies activities for the weekend.
Banquet Reservations - Due 11/25/2014
9/27/2014 - Regional Membership Seminars
The state of Missouri will be hosting several Regional Membership Seminars in October. The Supreme Council will be sending Membership Program Consultant Tom Ciborski to Missouri to conduct these meetings. All Councils in each region should be sending the Grand Knight, Financial Secretary, Membership Chairman, Retention Chairman and any Council members that are interested in learning more about Council leadership.
- Northeast: Thursday, Oct. 2 – Hannibal Council #907, 1 Columbus Rd., Hannibal. Start time: 7:00 P.M.
- St. Charles Area: Friday, Oct. 3 – Dardenne Council #2273, 2199 Post Rd., Dardenne Prairie. Start time: 7:00P.M.
- Southwest Central: Saturday, Oct. 4 – St. Pius X Council #3588, Immaculate Conception, 316 E. Scioto St., St. James. Start time: 9:00 A.M.
- Southwest: Saturday, Oct. 4 – St. Francis of Assisi Council #13748, 844 S. Gregg Rd., Nixa. Start time: 2:00 P.M.
- Central: Sunday, Oct. 5 – Columbia Council # 1529, 2525 N. Stadium Blvd., Columbia. Start time 2:00 P.M.
- Southeast: Monday, Oct. 6 – St. Joseph Council #6420, 28745 U.S. Highway 61, Scott City. Start time: 7:00 P.M.
- St. Louis: Tuesday, Oct. 7 – St. Louis Council #453, 4924 Bancroft, St. Louis. Start time: 7:00 P.M.
- Kansas City: Thursday, Oct. 15 – Pope Pius XII Council #4962, 5101 Blue Ridge Cutoff, Raytown. Start time 7:00 P.M.
- Northwest: Wednesday, Oct. 16 – St. James Council #12463, 5815 Pryor Ave., St. Joseph. Start time 7:00 P.M.
8/13/2014 - Drive for Persons with Developmental Disabilities
The weekend of October 10-12, we ask your council to participate in our annual drive by distributing Tootsie Rolls with the proceeds going to agencies which work with persons with developmental disabilities.
For more information, click here.
7/4/2014 - Cookbook for "Meet Life" Closeout
We are down to our last few cases of Missouri Knights of Columbus Cookbooks. Our goal is to try and sell out at the District Deputy Meeting in Kansas City on the weekend of July 11th, 12th and 13th, 2014.
All District Deputies check with your Councils, and Auxiliaries to see if they would like to purchase a few more cookbooks. They can be used for attendance prizes, give away at Church Picnics, wedding gifts, Christmas gifts, etc., or just for your personal use. These are great tried and true recipes!
Please remember that the proceeds from the sale of these books go to our "Meet Life" Campaign. The price is $15 per book. Checks can be made payable to "Columbian Charities".
If you would like to purchase cookbooks in advance of the meeting, please call Jerry or Chris Herbert and reserve your copies!
For more information, click here.
5/14/2014 - 2014 State Convention Recap
- Click here to read the State Deputy Brad Grill's report to the convention
- New officers were elected for the 2014 - 2015 Fraternal year:
- State Deputy - Keith Milson
- State Treasurer - Mike Grayson
- State Advocate - James Baldwin
- State Warden - Ken Dudzik
- Columbian Charities Delegate-at-Large - Harry Lee Beste
- Congratulations to our annual Award winners
- Youth of the Year - Clarissa Emanuel
Here is her Biography and the Prayer that she wrote and shared at the Convention
- Also awarded the Family of the Year, Lady of the Year, and the Service Program of the Year
- More information will be provided at a later date
- Stay tuned for more information as it is sent out