The Knights of Columbus cherishes and celebrates all forms of vocations as gifts of God. But because of the Church’s urgent need for priests and consecrated religious women and men, the Order’s vocations program gives special priority to promoting these vocations.
As the largest Catholic lay organization in the world, the Order seeks to assist the Church with financial and moral assistance for this purpose. So, what can your Council do to promote vocations?
- Assign a vocations chairman for your council
- Encourage families to talk with their children about vocations
- Work with your Chaplain or Parish Priest and research Diocesan programs promoting vocations
- Pray for vocations - Sponsor adoration time promoting vocations
- Partner with other organizations that support vocations like Serra Club
- Support the Missouri State Vocations Programs
Other ways to help:
- Adopt-a Seminarian
- Refund Support Vocations Program (RSVP)
- Missouri Religious Vocation Fund