The new member has his first look at the Knights of Columbus when he receives his First Degree. The lessons of Charity is the first and foremost one to be learned in our Order, and the memorization of all parts is important to the learning of this lesson.
Second and Third Degree
The strength available in Unity, and the meaning of Fraternity, are the lessons of these degrees. Under the direction of the District Deputy, every district is encouraged to have a Second Degree Team.
- Day and time of the Degree. Optionally, the time for Candidates to arrive.
- Address of where the Degree will be held. This is for Google Maps.
- Council contact (if one). Phone number only, email addresses will NOT be published. Note the DD will always be listed in addition to the Council contact.
- Any special notes, like room numbers, "refreshments served after...", etc.
- The DIOCESE of the hosting Council.
Second and Third Degrees can ONLY be scheduled and coordinated with the Ceremonials Chairman.
For more information contact the Ceremonials Chairman: