LEVELS OF COMPETITION FOR THE SOCCER CHALLENGE: COUNCIL, DISTRICT, REGIONAL, & STATE
Five age groups:
Boys ages 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 (Age as of September 1, 2014)
Girls ages 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 (Age as of September 1, 2014)
Suggested Tournament Schedule:
- Council - Month of September (scheduled by your local Council)
- District - October I thru 15 (scheduled by your District Deputy)
- Regionals - October 16-31
- State competition: November
- 2014 Regional and State Competition Dates
- Check back often for updates
Competition Kit order forms are in the COUNCIL REPORTS FORM BOOKLET or can be ordered online at the Supreme Council Website at http://www.kofc.org/ Please refer to SC-KIT.
PLEASE READ AND FOLLOW COMPETITION RULES!
- Score Sheets ARE NOT to be returned to the participants.
- Winner's sheets will be forwarded to the Chairman of the next level of competition
- A Question and Answer sheet is available from the District Deputy
- PLEASE READ! Any council that is allowing children 9 years of age or younger to participate in the event must know that they will not be able to participate in any higher level due to their age.
- An estimated number of participants should be kept by the council and forwarded to the State Chairman.
- Council Level- Trophies, Plaques, etc. of the Council's choice (no savings bonds or cash)
- District Level - Medallions
- Regional Level - Plaques
- State Level - Trophies
- International Level - Trophies
For more information contact: