LEVELS OF COMPETITION FOR THE SOCCER CHALLENGE: COUNCIL, DISTRICT, REGIONAL, & STATE
Five age groups:
Boys ages 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 (Age as of September 1, 2015)
Girls ages 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 (Age as of September 1, 2015)
Suggested Tournament Schedule:
- Council - Month of September (scheduled by your local Council)
- District - October I thru 15 (scheduled by your District Deputy)
- Regionals - October 16-31
- State Finals: November
- 2015 Regional and State Competition Dates
- Not yet announced...check back often for updates
Competition Kit order forms are in the COUNCIL REPORTS FORM BOOKLET or can be ordered online at the Supreme Council Website at http://www.kofc.org/ Please refer to SC-KIT.
PLEASE READ AND FOLLOW COMPETITION RULES!
- Score Sheets ARE NOT to be returned to the participants.
- Winner's sheets will be forwarded to the Chairman of the next level of competition
- A Question and Answer sheet is available from the District Deputy
- An estimated number of participants should be kept by the council and forwarded to the State Chairman.
- Council Level - Trophies, Plaques, etc. of the Council's choice (no savings bonds or cash)
- District Level - Medallions
- Regional Level - Plaques
- State Level - Trophies
- International Level - Trophies
For more information contact: